The biggest blockchain and crypto industry event this year is not paying off?
But, our world is ready for innovations because more and more people are interested in blockchain technologies and how to use them. According to disappointing statistics, on average, more than 15 events are held in Moscow every month and 8 of them do not bring any value.
Where to find good events and how to find them?
For example, the organizers of the conference ” International Blockchain Summit Moscow”
They are constantly proving their competence in organizing crypto-events – in just six months they have collected more than 30,000 crypto-enthusiasts.
We would like to share their next event in Moscow with pleasure!
IBS Moscow 2018 – http://ibsmoscow.ru
September 25 is the day when you will be able to delve deeper into the following topics:
- The future of dapp-based economy;
- Applications for a smarter economy;
- Blockchain banking;
- The prospects of crypto exchange future development
- The advantages of a DEX vs lower volumes;
- Will the biggest network collapse?
+ the coolest networking in town!
A lot of top managers and owners of projects related to blockchain, developers, investors and funds, representatives of real business – it can not be missed!
Who will be speaking at the conference?
- Ruslan Yusufov – Director of sector for the protection of ICO and blockchain projects
- Alexander Nektorov – Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners – NSP
- Alexey Voronin – Co-founder at Smart Valley
- Stepan Gershuni – General partner at bits.capital
- Yuri Milyutin – COO, Head of product агентства the 8760
- George Verbitsky – Managing Director at eToro
- Roman Kaufman – DOOR OPENER,