Romania Blockchain Summit, one of Europe’s biggest Blockchain events, to take place on June 21-22, in Bucharest.
Romania Blockchain Summit promises to be one of the most important conferences dedicated to innovative technologies in the South-Eastern European region, bringing together the public sector, political decision-makers, developers, researchers, global entrepreneurs, leaders, and innovators.
The event is organized under the high patronage of the Romanian Ministry of Communications and Information Society, together with the representatives of the Blockchain industry and with the participation of the European Blockchain Observatory and Forum.
The purpose of this summit is to:
- Debate and identify the most important issues and use cases of Blockchain technology;
- Match the demand with the offer of projects developed on the basis of Blockchain technology;
- Provide a platform for networking and business matchings leading to new partnerships that will generate new successful projects in the Blockchain industry.
- Develop the dialogue between the government officials, regulators and the private sector in the blockchain area;
- Promote the skills, experience, and knowledge of the Romanian Blockchain experts;
- Exchange information and expertise between highly experienced investors and entrepreneurs in the blockchain area.
World-renowned guests, leading technologists, founders of blockchain enterprises, regulators and blockchain enthusiasts are invited to join the extraordinary gathering at the iconic Romanian Palace of Parliament, in Bucharest, from June 21st to the 22nd, to experience unrivalled networking opportunities with professionals across every aspect of the industry.
“Now is the right time to launch a comprehensive debate on our forward-looking vision on the blockchain technology’s capacity to shape our lives, transform our businesses across multiple industries and bring us closer together. We must encourage and support innovative technologies that we can join with trust,