If Uber could generate success from an incentivised referral program, then why not cryptocurrency companies? After seeing the massive rise in 2017, cryptocurrencies and crypto exchanges have pooled their resources in time and money. Through means of referral and affiliate programs, these companies are now plugging resources into their users.
Referral programs offer rewards for users who send other, new users to the company. In crypto, the reward could be Bitcoin, Ripple, other tokens or even USD, depending on the company. In this, we’ll go through the best referral programs offered in cryptocurrency.
The Coinbase Referral Program
The Coinbase Referal Program offers earning based on each referral signed up and verified.
- Commission Rates – $10 (in BTC) to both you and the referral when they transact at least $100
- Commission: Paid out in Bitcoin
- Payout method: Bitcoin deposited directly into Coinbase account
- Limitations – Once per each referral.
- Payout Frequency – Immediately
The Coindirect Earn Program
The Coindirect Earn Program offers earning based on each referral signed up and verified, and then addition XRP for each first referral transaction.
- Commission Rates – 2 XRP from each verified referral, 5 XRP from first referral transaction
- Commission: Paid out in XRP
- Payout method: XRP deposited directly into Coindirect Ripple wallet
- Limitations – Once per each referral and each referral transaction
- Payout Frequency – Immediately paid out once requirements are met
The Coindirect Affiliates Program
Coindirect also offers a Coindirect Affiliates program, whereby it offers an earning based on the fees charged on your referral transactions.
- Commission Rates – 20% on all transaction from referrals (including the first and any of future transactions)
- Commission: Paid out in the same token as individual referral tokens
- Payout method: Tokens deposited directly into Coindirect wallet
- Limitations – No limitations
- Payout Frequency – Daily
The Coinsquare Refer program offers an earning based on the fees charged on your referral transaction.