What is Lisk?
How to create a Lisk wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Lisk online wallet. You can use your Lisk wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) LSK.
How to create a Lisk address
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do is press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Lisk wallet address.
How to buy Lisk with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account.
- Find your Lisk Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Lisk Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of Lisk you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the Lisk amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction.
- Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful.
How do I purchase Lisk from my bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.