In this article, I will share with you how you can earn an additional income through a project called Kucoin.
- Purpose: cryptocurrency exchange
- Website: kucoin.com
- Company: a major international cryptocurrency exchange launched in Hong Kong in the autumn of 2017. The exchange offers a large selection of digital currencies for trading. The company has its own cryptocurrency called KuCoin Shares (KCS).
- Current Development Stage: Active, Trading volume of $9 million daily.
At least 10% of the project’s revenues are allocated to the repurchase of tokens to reduce their circulating supply, by analogy with the Binance exchange model. Redemption is made on a quarterly basis. The current price of KCS is roughly $0.59 USD.
Up to 90% of the revenues of the trading platform are distributed among users as follows: up to 40% via the referral program and 50% via dividends for the holders of tokens.
There are three options for using KuCoin tokens:
- Dividends for storing KCS tokens on the wallet.
- Referral program.
- Discount on trading commissions on a platform
Let us touch on each of them them in a more detailed way.
Dividends for Storing
The exchange does not charge a commission for crediting and withdrawing funds. For all trading operations on the platform, a fixed commission of 0.1% of the transaction is charged, and the maximum amount of commissions earned by the exchange from each transaction is 0.2%. Thus, with the current daily trading volume, the amount of exchange commissions is approximately $13,500 if we take a commission of 0.15% as average. When calculating bonuses, we will proceed from this amount.
Bonuses are distributed among tokens holders daily.