- Ethereum is forecasted to rise to more than $750 per unit by October 2018 – a whopping 173% increase.
- New data also recommends avoiding Alphabet Inc, which could experience a slump of -10% per share.
- EOS investors experienced a 786% increase in value in just one year, proving that the cryptocurrency surge shows no sign of slowing.
- In contrast, coffee slumped in the market leading to a -20% change and subsequent loss.
- New tool compares the performance of commodities, cryptocurrencies and companies to predict the next big investment opportunity.
Do you want to go from being a stock market dreamer to a high earner? A new tool could be what you need to transform your hindsight into insight.
How Rich Would You Be? uses market data from the past 12 months to reveal exactly what you could have made if you invested in a variety of cryptocurrencies, commodities and companies. It also forecasts the potential gains for each over the coming months to predict the next big investment opportunity.
Via a bespoke algorithm that uses machine learning, the tool feeds historical data on all 15 options through a recurrent neural network to unveil the future rise and fall in value for each investment.
The 15 commodities monitored within the piece include:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Alphabet (Google)
All data is displayed in concise visualisations, allowing you to compare individual or multiple investments side-by-side.