TORONTO, July 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via CryptoCurrencyWire – Untraceable’s mega event, Blockchain Futurist Conference, returns to Toronto, Canada, for the most immersive, experiential and engaging technology event ever devised.
Slated for August 13 to 14, 2019, at the exciting Rebel Entertainment Complex & Cabana Pool Bar, Untraceable’s Futurist Conference has already proven its ability to attract more than 2,000 participants and is certain to foster conversations; drive deal-making; and showcase emerging technologies, research trends and predictions once again.
Tracy Leparulo of Untraceable has famously created Blockchain Futurist Conference to be crypto-friendly, encouraging attendees to incorporate token experiences in an atmosphere that provides a fascinating look at a digital future that values virtual tokens and cryptocurrencies. This year’s Futurist Conference will once again feature marketplaces that are crypto-enabled and will offer ATMs, allowing attendees to purchase cryptocurrency onsite.
Highlights of the 2019 Futurist Conference include new developments in blockchain technology, more than 50 presentations by some of the leading experts, the newest and most exciting tech startups, and two levels of exhibitor booths that showcase tech. The conference site consists of multiple stages and an entire room dedicated to a Blockchain Bootcamp specifically designed to promote mass adoption and education.
This summer’s speaker lineup includes:
- Brock Pierce, crypto pioneer and co-founder of the EOS Alliance
- Tyler Spalding, CEO of Flexa Network
- Alex Tapsott, co-founder of Blockchain Research Institute
- Tone Vays, content creator for Derivatives
- Tracy Leparulo, founder of Untraceable
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO and founder of Celcius Network
- Antonio Brasse, co-founder and CEO of Blockquake
- Anthem Blanchard, CEO of AnthemGold & Herc
- Gabriel Abed, founder and director of Bitt Inc.